Micromascotas (micropets) aims to increase our knowledge about the microorganisms that live in our surroundings, such bacteria, fungi, yeasts and mites, as well as the relationship they have with humans and our environment.
Participants will be able to:
- Prepare your own culture in Petri dishes where microorganisms will grow
- Control its environmental conditions
- Collaborate in the creation of an open library of microorganisms
- Discover the wide range of presence of microbiology in our daily lives and our habits
- Make low-cost biohardware